The School is committed to nurturing pupils to develop to their full potential and be well equipped to face the challenges of the future with confidence and enthusiasm.
Sri Guru Harkrishan Sr.Sec.Public School,Sultanwind Link Road made the subtle but veritable entry into academic arena on 31st March 2004 with the blessing of Almighty and able guidance of S.Santokh Singh Sethi, the founder Member Incharge.Under the aegis of its patrons S.Surjit Singh , S.Navdeep Singh, S. Randip Singh and zealot Principal Mrs.Amarjeet Kaur. This twig of Chief Khalsa Diwan which is affiliated to CBSE has galvanized breathlessly and mounted the ladder of success.
The philosophy of the school is to continuously strive for Excellence, Reputation and quality Education, putting service before self, activity based on curriculum and intensive use of computer technology.
Tranquil and Serene Vicinity
Housed in a sylvan and tranquil environment and equipped with the latest infrastructure-well stocked library,the research centers-Science Laboratory,Mathematics Laboratory,Computer Laboratory,The Talent Channelizing Centers-Music Room,Art Room and Play Grounds leave one awestruck.The school building glitters with the Gurudwara Sahib-a place to provide sacred ambiance. Bookshop.Bookshop and Canteen also enhance the beauty and glory of the school.The picturesque view of the Pre-Primary Wing with colourful spectrum of painted walls makes teaching learning process enjoyable.Read more...
- Providing ample opportunities to widen the horizon of searching minds.
- Training to delve into their cultural heritage and historical wealth.
- Churning out the creativity of the creative minds as the essence of creativity is to keep growing all the time.
- Developing intellectual and manual skills in a harmonious manner for pursuit of excellence.
- Helping students to become democratic, responsible and productive citizens.
- Encouraging in students the confidence and sense of communication.
School Mission Statement
- Our mission is to provide vibrant forum for quality education carving our students to be compassionate, progressive and professionally successful human beings so that they can adapt to the changing needs of time. Exposing them to a vide spectrum of co-cultural learning which is essential to make them confident and ready to step out into today's challenging world, making them responsive to Global culture and heritage.
- The school will keep intact its efforts to forge a conducive environment where the cardinal goal of the educators is not only to impart knowledge but to give rise to a generation of pupils, competent enough to generate knowledge and rise against high tides.